Would you like to be a part of a young and vibrant veterinary team, surrounded by beautiful beaches, charming pubs and breathtaking scenery? Now is your chance, as we are currently recruiting for a Farm Vet on the stunning Pembrokeshire Carmarthenshire border. This position is open to veterinary practitioners of all levels who are driven to succeed and provide second-to-none service across our practice.
Some of the perks that we provide include:
- A vehicle with an exciting twist
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- 5 days funded CPD, as well as in house training
- An equal and fair on call rota to ensure our practitioners have a great work life balance
- Compensation for weekend and overtime worked
- Opportunities to engage with the local community at shows and events - we also run our own annual dog show
To ensure that we provide the best service, you will have access to: Interherd+, Calf Health Programme, BBSE equipment, TB master, Easi-scans, In-house Lab, Robovet, Herd & Flock Health planning, Digital X ray, Laser, dedicated nursing, Vet Tech and support team.
Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence, be RCVS registered and hold OV OCQ (TT).